Monday, September 13, 2010

Welcome Mat v/s the Fancy Red Carpet

Doesn't really matter which one pick to make your grand entrance.... I am just glad your here!

So starting this blog brought up numerous questions for myself & endless options to explore... Here, Let me give you an example:
Should I use our real names or should I use pseudonyms to protect the innocent I call my family...I kicked this option around for like 30 minutes... and decided if I wanted to be called "Ginger" for writing purposes this would only add fuel to the fire when it comes to my husband.   He is already convinced I have a split personality and this would just be the icing on the cake as far as he would be concerned.... fast forward months of therapy and mounting debt to PROVE.. I am just ME.    So I scratched that "cool" idea.  I have made the executive decision ahem... yes EXECUTIVE decision... that each of us would "own" our actions.  

3 comments:

  1. Girl, this is great, I look forward to your random ramblings. Great job and I will pass it along and tune in every chance I get.

    LYMI
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Genny Nalley's husband, I too like to write. Read several of your short stories and liked them. I like your writing style and wit. Keep it up. While I have written several new stories I have not posted anything for awhile, probably get back at it come winter. Will try to figure out how to post your link to my blog.

    http://redneckheritagenetwork.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=27

    ReplyDelete
  3. Art, I look forward to reading yours..

    ReplyDelete